Petrics Health & Nutrition Application
We give you the access you need to make the best informed decisions for your pets’ individual health needs.
Currently there are over 80 million cat and dog households in the US with more than 53% of pets being overweight.
The issue is that there are thousands of foods and treats on the market to choose from with no way to distinguish the ideal products for your pet’s unique needs. Additionally, you may not be aware of the proper food portions for your pet, how to identify harmful ingredients, or how to ensure proper calorie intake based on activity levels, age, breed, lifestyle or even preexisting medical conditions.
In order to combat this need for transparency and better food options, Petrics has developed the first cat and dog diet and nutrition recommendation engine in the industry. Now we can recommend products based on your pet’s personalized needs, right through your computer or mobile device.
Why is the Petrics Health & Nutrition Application setting the new standard for pet health awareness?
- First App to break down over 15,000 foods and 17,000 ingredients.
- The App data was compiled by pet nutrition experts, veterinarians and data integration scientists.
- You set up your pets’ unique profile and the App identifies the best possible food options and ranks them with our Nutrition Rating.
- Get alerts about food recalls so you can quickly react.
- Receive critical reminders like vet appointments, when to administer or reorder pet medications, application dates for flea and tick prevention, and so much more.
Smart and Simple, so you quickly get the information you need.
Be On the Lookout
Coming in early 2018, we will launch the first smart pet bed to track your pet’s weight, activity and offer climate control, so we can make sure your pet’s diet is achieving the optimal weight ranges for their breed and age. The bed also connects to our exclusive Activity Tracker to identify the right pet for the bed and track their caloric burn rate, rest levels, and other health metrics. All of these allow us to alert you, the pet owners of health issues ahead of time before they become more serious and costly. We can even recommend products based on their pet’s personalized needs to help improve the well-being of both the pet and the owners.